SELF STORAGE TIPS & FAQS
Over the years of running a self-storage facility in Loveland, we’ve picked up some storage tips.
To make the process easier, consider implementing some or all of these storage tips:
- Wrap breakable or fragile items in newspaper or bubble wrap before placing them in storage.
- Place the items you’re most likely to need near the front of your storage unit so that you can easily access them.
- Don’t store any perishable (food) items, propane, chemicals, flammable, or hazardous materials in your storage unit.
- Choose the right size storage unit (we can help you with this), so that you’re not paying to much or having to move your items to a larger unit.
- Use plastic totes or boxes to store smaller items.
- Mark all of your totes and boxes for easy retrieval of items from storage.
- Cover mattresses that you put in storage (old sheets work well for this).
- Double-check with your insurance agent to make sure that your possessions will be covered while they’re in storage.
Please note: Our storage units are ideal for personal / residential storage, as well as business / commercial storage.
FAQs – Self Storage In Loveland, Colorado
At our safe and secure self-storage facility in Loveland, these are the questions we’re often asked:
Anytime. Our self-storage facility is “accessible” 24 hours a day, seven days a week, via electronic gate access.
All of our storage units are available on a month to month lease. No long-term commitment is required, but we do offer discounts for pre-paid long-term storage unit rentals
We accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks. You can make your payments online, through the mail, by calling in, by putting the payment in the drop box at our office, by stopping in, or by having us automatically bill your credit card every month.
When you’re ready to move out of your storage unit, we require a 5-day notice, (which can be written or verbal).
Yes, we sell locks. If you mention this website, though, you’ll receive a free lock with your new move-in.